Friday, July 10, 2015

Gift bags and tags!

Hello everyone!

Today I've been trying to clean up some files on my computer and I found these free files (except the handbag file - that is from the Silhouette Store) ... so I decided to try them out ... by Shery K Designs.

I chose some paper from my 'small' (;-)) stash and prepared for cutting. Before sending to cut I noticed my page had some space so I quickly drew some tags to have on hand for future use (why waste pretty paper!).



I love the butterfly ones the best ... what do you think?
See you soon ~ Happy crafting ~ *Vicki*

Link: 
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate!
Skip to my Lou
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2015/07/13/made-by-you-monday-247/



1 comment:

  1. Oh how PRETTY Vicki! Wonderful little treat boxes! Love the butterfly on top!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete