Friday, September 18, 2015

Just because I could - yesterday & today!

Hi everyone,

Lately there have been so many great freebies from fab companies and designers, and great challenges online so I decided to create something using a freebie and then link up to a challenge following their requirements.

I found this great site called colour me...! that suggests a weekly colour combination challenge for colour lovers - so yesterday I sourced my colours and while I was doing that a freebie came through for a gift card holder tag from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. The main design I used was from Big Dreams Designs over at Scrap Orchard. I was on limited time so when my pup fell asleep I quickly whipped up this project:

 

I matched the colours as best I could to participate in the challenge:


I hope you enjoyed my project and check out these great sites!
Happy Crafting!
*Vicki*
Linked to:
colour me ...! - CMCC#89
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment