Sunday, December 27, 2015

Super Hero Birthday Card!

Hi everyone,

I'm popping in today with a quick birthday card I put together. I lost the wifi link to my printer (after my puppy chewed through the internet cable ... !!) AND I just had to create something to print to test if my link was working again. I was getting frustrated as I had to keep borrowing the usb cable from my Silhouette Cameo every time I wanted to print something. I'm so glad it's working properly again!

I used the A2 Card bases 4 cutting files from PPPR. I cut the base on plain dark brown cardstock and used the standard patterns from my Silhouette program which I then colourized to match my super cute Super Hero Girl. I purchased her a while ago from a fab Etsy owner. I made a copy of the Super Hero Girl and stuck her on top of the patterned cardstock for a 3D effect.




I hope you enjoyed my quick post!
Happy Crafting and see you again soon.

*Vicki*

Linked: 





No comments:

Post a Comment