Friday, January 8, 2016

Silhouette Challenges DT Post - Valentine Treats!

Hello friends,

Happy New Year!

It's my turn to post over at Silhouette Challenges for January 2016. 
For this challenge I decided to make some Valentine treats.

I found some cute red bows cardstock in my stash and thought I'd keep it simple and not add anything 'fancy' to my creations!

Dreaming Tree (3DSVG) often offer FREE cutting files and I was able to use 2 from their great selection, the Take Out Box and Heart Treat Box - both perfect for my Valentines treats!


Thank you for joining me today. 
Please head over to Silhouette Challenges and link up to our latest challenge!
Thank you - *Vicki* - DT member


Challenge#1
Starts Jan. 1, 2016
Ends Jan. 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!

Linked to:
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment